The mission of the unit is as follows:
- To originate through directive from the Management of the Centre with interest of establishing linkage agreements with particular local or foreign institution.
- Maintenance of communication to promote the relationship with such institution
- Preparation of a plan of action
- Keep other documents related to the establishment and update on the MoU
- Perform other relevant tasks as assigned by the Management of the Centre.
CAR-NASRDA, so far has been able to sign some remarkable MoU to further strengthen the mandate guiding its establishment.
University of Ilorin, Federal University of Technology Akure and Salem University Lokoja have respectively signed with CAR-NASRDA to establish and strengthen scholarly academic links and fruitful cooperation between the institutions. This agreement will further enhance and promote scientific/ technological advancement in space and atmospheric research.
Also, through these agreements, international organizations and foundations can make available funds to facilitate the collaborative research activities and provision of equipment to enhance teaching, research and development.
The benefits will in no doubt be extended to the populace for academic and environmental consumption which will in turn improve the quality of life around us.