Procurement Unit is the section that supervises, negotiate prices, regulate, coordinate, purchases and other transactions of the Centre, and also source for the best and quantities of equipment, suppliers, materials, capital goods and services to be purchased.
- Invite, assess and award /recommend suppliers tenders, bids, quotation and proposals
- Establish and negotiate contract, terms and conditions.
- The Unit also maintain suppliers and contractors relationship
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price list
- The Unit also works with Management Stakeholders to determine qualities of goods and delivery requirements.
- Administer contractor’s performance including delivery receipts, warranty, damages and insurance.
- It also develops skills and techniques to understand standard and sub-standard materials in the market.
Head Procurement Unit