Our Mandates are to provide a sound education, research and knowledge in: lower atmosphere; Upper Atmosphere (Ionospheric/Magnetospheric physics); Atmospheric chemistry and environmental science; Geomagnetism; Environmental research; tropospheric and trans-ionospheric radio propagation research; Solar physics, Solar Terrestrial Interactions, Space Weather; Human space technology Initiative; Space debris.
In line with the above mandate CAR is currently running some projects such as: -
- Tropospheric Data Acquisition Network ( TRODAN )
- Atmospheric Research Software and Instrumentation Development ( ARSID)
- Space Weather Observation Network (SWONON)
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Environmental Research (ACER)
- Microgravity and Human Space Technology Initiative (MHST)
- CAR Space Observatory (CAR SO)