AIR QUALITY MONITORING NETWORK WORKSHOP
Venue: Space Environment Research Laboratory, Centre for Atmospheric Research, National Space Research and Development Agency, Obasanjo Space Centre, Abuja, Nigeria & ONLINE
22nd – 23rd February 2022
Our Centre for Atmospheric Research, in partnership with the Alliance for Education, Science, Engineering and Design in Africa (AESEDA) of the Penn State University, USA, have set up 16 air quality sensors across Nigeria within the past one year. CAR is poised to further densify the network. In line with our mandates, the Centre wishes to invite you to a Hybrid Brain storming sessions on Air Quality Monitoring scheduled to hold between 22nd – 23rd February 2022.
This workshop is expected to cover and address the following sub-titles:
- Air quality and Particulate matter research in Nigeria
- Educate and train network stakeholders on ways to sustain the equipment
- Monthly archiving and proper use of data for research
- Prior research using the collected data
- Offline stations & challenges faced
- Maintenance practices for good data integrity
- Sustaining working groups on air quality research in Nigeria
- Future collaboration plans
We are optimistic that the workshop will foster huge cooperation and improves the efficiency of our observational facilities.
Kindly apply for participation here before 14th February 2022
The link required to join the meeting shall be forwarded to you before the event.
For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org