This unit provide an important, adequate and timely information concerning the execution budget for the current fiscal year and also the planning factors and development stages for planning and programming of all the members of the Center.
DUTIES OF PLANNING AND BUDGET
- Planning and Budgeting unit is responsible for the development and labour production of the annual operating budget, legislating/administrative appropriations requests to assess outgoing budget and planning issues and establishing monitoring control over fund allocation for the Center.
- Planning and Budgeting unit support all the mission centric areas of the Center to address their budgetary need and financial analysis.
- Planning and Budgeting helps to improve the control and achieving the Center objectives.
- Planning and Budgeting gives the Center in lead to making critical appraisal of existing condition and gives the Center a sense of direction.
- Planning and Budgeting prepared and show how resource will be acquired and used over a period of time.
- Planning and Budgeting draw the cause of future action which aids and archery other unit and management to set different means of achieving common goals.
The Planning and Budgeting unit coordinates all the agency statistical reporting and collaborates with other unit in the Center to forecasting methodologies for effectiviness of the Center.
Mrs. Onuh Joyce
Head of Unit