Space Tourism Society Africa
Space Tourism Society Afica, the biggest platform promoting Space Science and Technology through Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics (S.T.E.A.M) among the University students and young professionals since 2003.
Affiliated with Space Tourism Society headquartered in Los Angeles, USA
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Our Main Goal
is to arouse interest of African universities students in space science and technologist and non-space related activities.
We focus mainly on how to help our members actualize their goals and objectives in order to achieve them while still in the university.
Town meets Gown
As obtainable in advance countries, our members will be attached to space and space related organization for the well needed experience and exposure to work in space organization especially multinationals for regional development.
To be the largest and the biggest platform promoting, encouraging and supporting space related activities among the youth in our universities irrespective of their gender, color, religion and nationalities.
For career networking and mentoring.
To support and be part of the development process of African Space Agency
To be the largest and the biggest platform promoting, encouraging and supporting space related activities among the youth in our universities irrespective of their gender, color, religion and nationalities
To be the hub of space development and discovery of talents in Africa.
to actively engage and collaborate with all the already established space agencies for the main purpose of cross fertilization of ideas among our members and other internationally recognized youths in space.
To support growth and development of space in Africa especially countries that are yet fully involved.
HOW DO WE ACHIEVE THE ABOVE, THAT IS, WHAT WE STAND FOR
1) Organize seminars, symposium, and conferences for the growth of our dear continent.
2) The Space Party
3) The Space / Sky Viewing
4) Training on how to handle different space equipment
5) Participate in local and international activities directly or indirectly organized by Space Tourism Society
6) Facilitate local, national, regional (Africa ) and International Tours to space and space related organization for career development.
7) Participate in all Space Tourism Society International headquarters organized events
8) Regional / National Space Competition
9) Mr. and Miss Space Tourism Society across our chapters in Africa
10) Partnership Programme with our supervising Space Center – Center for Atmospheric Research of the National Space Research and Development Agency
11) Our annual dinner and awards
12) Projects for international exhibition / participation
Founder / Regional President-Africa
Address: God’s Heritage Building, Besides Gionee Office, Mokola Round About, Ibadan.
I/ C Faculty of Basic and Medical Sciences, Lead City University, Lagos Ibadan Toll Gate, Ibadan, Oyo State. Nigeria.
EMail – email@example.com